Linking to the Cape Town Tourism website
Cape Town Tourism is an interactive organisation and we encourage members and non-members to link to our website, or any relevant section within it.
When linking to capetown.travel, please hyperlink on words that relate to the content you are linking to, which helps your user and improves our and your search engine optimisation.
- Great: Visit the Cape Town Tourism website to see a directory of Cape Town accommodation
- Good: Visit the Cape Town Tourism website to see a list of Cape Town accommodation
- Not recommended: Visit the Cape Town Tourism website to see a list of Cape Town accommodation
Cape Town Tourism member logo
Visit the member site to download the Cape Town Tourism Member logo.
Cape Town & Western Cape logo
Click below to download the Cape Town & Western Cape logo
Conditions of use:
- By providing a hyperlink to the official Cape Town Tourism website (or associated site) you are agreeing to abide by CTT’s terms and conditions. Acceptance of these terms also extends to CTT keeping records of your links, which will be held in accordance with the CTT privacy statement for periodic inspection and tracking purposes.
- The Cape Town & Western Cape logo is the property of Cape Town Routes Unlimited (CTRU) and cannot be modified, re-distributed or re-used in any way.
- The Cape Town Tourism Member logo is the property of Cape Town Tourism (CTT) and cannot be modified, re-distributed or re-used in any way.
- Use of the Cape Town Tourism Member logo is one of the benefits of paid members and may be used only by current paid-up members of Cape Town Tourism. Cape Town Tourism reserves the right to request the removal of the Cape Town Tourism Member and/or Cape Town & Western Cape logo from any third-party website, should CTT consider that conditions of use have not been fully observed, or should the party become engaged in activities which are deemed inappropriate.
- CTT will not be held responsible for any technical issues or failures relating to the installation of this link, but will endeavour to offer advice if required.
To request any logos or any other formats please contact us on email@example.com or call +27 (0)21 487 6800.