Cape Town’s Official Visitors’ Guide 2014 Edition
We are happy to announce that we have started planning of the 2014 Official Visitors’ Guide to Cape Town. After outsourcing the guide the last four years, we have decided to publish the guide ourselves with the assistance of some of the industry’s best editors, designers and advertising consultants. We have incorporated your feedback on the 2013 guide into the new guide and are excited to dedicate a special section to Cape Town’s designation of World Design Capital 2014.
With a circulation of 200 000 copies, accessed by more than 1.2 million people during the year, the Cape Town Official Visitors’ Guide is the ideal tool to put your tourism business at the fingertips of international and local visitors and travel trade.
FIVE GREAT REASONS TO ADVERTISE IN THIS GUIDE:
• The only Official Visitors’ Guide for Cape Town.
• First ever World Design Capital 2014 Guide attached to the Official Visitors Guide.
• The 2014 edition will offer expanded content and more user-friendly layout.
• Interactive, digital version of the guide available online.
• A powerful platform for exposure at major events.
We are offering a wider scope of advertising packages starting from as little as R1, 420.00 for a directory listing and are extending a special discount to Cape Town Tourism members. For more information,download the 2014 Rate Card or Booking Form.
Advertising Sales Executive
Tel: +27 (0)21 531 7087
Cell: +27 (0)82 620 7692