June 01, 2009
Win an iPod Nano with Cape Town Tourism’s winter Flickr competition
Photo courtesy Amanda Cooper
Anyone passionate about photography who has been lucky enough to visit the Mother City will tell you that Cape Town is a photographer’s dream – which should make Cape Town Tourism’s winter Flickr competition a fantastic one to enter!
The rules of the Cape Town. Live it. Love it. Winter Competition are as follows:
1. The photograph must be taken in the greater Cape Town area.
2. The photograph must relate to the winter theme.
3. You may submit more than one entry, but please do not submit similar versions of the same picture.
4. The competition will run until the end of August.
5. Cape Town Tourism will pull a feed from the group’s pool to the Winter Campaign mini-site: www.capetown.travel/winter.
6. Any photograph submitted to the group may be used on www.capetown.travel/winter, but always with an attribution to the photographer and a link to his or her Flickr photostream.
To enter, submit your photograph(s) to the Cape Town. Live it. Love it. Winter Competition group and tag them as “winter”.
The judges will each choose five of their favourite photographs, which will be submitted into the final round.
The winner will be announced at the end of August and will win an iPod Nano.
The competition is open to everyone, so tell all your friends to enter – yet another reason why Cape Town is cool this winter!