April 23, 2009
Win a double ticket to the annual Decorex Show in Cape Town
From chocolate-clad boudoirs and eco-caring homes to designer beds for pooches, Decorex Cape Town 2009 marks its 11th year with “New Fusion” as its theme. From urban to rural, the designed and the discovered, exhibitors bring home a collection of the exotic and the close to home.
The show is the definitive mix of emerging and established manufacturers and suppliers. Trade professionals and consumers can indulge in the haute and the handmade, the new simple and the avant-garde. The show promises to be a celebration of Cape Town’s most delicate and daring spaces by talented style shapers, trend makers and décor creators, with Plascon as the show sponsor and SABC3 the media partner.
Dates of show: Friday, April 24 – Sunday, April 27 2009
Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town
Hours: 10h00 – 20h00 (closes at 18h00 on last day)
Admission: R50 (gorgeous goodie-bags for early birds)
Answer the easy question below and stand a chance to win a double ticket to the Decorex Show, Cape Town.
Question: What is the theme of the Decorex Cape Town 2009 show?
Submit your answer in an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your full name, answer and email address.
- Only one entry per email address is allowed.
- Double tickets are available for any day of the show, from Friday, April 24 until Sunday, April 27, 2009.
- The double tickets are only valid for the Cape Town show and may not be converted or exchanged for cash.
- Only one double ticket per winner is allowed.
- Entries close at midnight on Thursday, April 23, 2009.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.