April 30, 2012
Win a scenic Cape Point experience with your top five unexpected tips!
Do you know of five unexpected things to do at the iconic Cape Point? Would you like to win a scenic experience for you and your loved ones to this renowned attraction, worth R764?
From Monday April 30 to Wednesday May 2, we want to hear about the secret and unexpected activities you undertake at Cape Point – and you could be our lucky winner!
The prize includes:
- Four entry tickets to Cape Point to the value of R230
- Four tickets for The Flying Dutchman Funicular to the value of R134
- A Two Oceans Restaurant meal voucher to the value of R400
Terms and conditions:
- Photos, videos and comments MUST fall into the specified categories otherwise they will not be considered.
- All photographs, videos and comments must be the entrant’s original work, and will be judged on quality, subject matter, composition and how they relate to the category.
- In terms of photographs and videos featuring people, failure to produce release forms giving permission by the subject will lead to disqualification.
- Photos and videos must be taken within one of the following areas: Cape Town city centre, Atlantic Seaboard, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Cape Flats, Helderberg, Blaauwberg and the Cape Peninsula. See our maps page for more information.
- All entrants must be willing to have their photographs and videos featured on Cape Town Tourism’s website (they will be attributed to the photographer) and the winning entry may be featured in various campaigns to promote Cape Town as a destination.
- You may submit as many photos as you like, but please do not submit similar versions of the same image.
- The judges’ (Cape Town Tourism marketing team and Cape Point) decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The competition is not open to current or previous Cape Town Tourism and Cape Point staff, their agents or associated business partners and family.