April 23, 2012
Win a luxurious V&A Waterfront experience
Fazielah Williams has lived in and loved her Mother City since birth. Having lived all over the Peninsula during her childhood, she now calls the picturesque City Bowl home and likes nothing more than watching the sun set over Table Bay from the window of her apartment.
A lover of the arts and proud Cape Town fanatic, Fazielah began her writing career by spending many hours as a child conjuring fantastical stories that featured independent heroines from faraway lands who saved the Prince instead. This Capetonian princess has enjoyed stints as a magical arts PRO and TV publicist before finding her calling as a travel writer.
When not waxing lyrical about the Fairest Cape’s most loved attractions and activities and embarking on unexpected adventures, Fazielah can usually be found taking in a show at one of the City’s fabulous theatres.
This April, you could be the lucky winner of a luxurious V&A Waterfront experience courtesy of Cape Town Tourism.
From Monday, April 23 to Wednesday, April 25, 2012, we have a fantastic shopping, activity and gourmet package worth R870 to give away!
Shop at any of the V&A Waterfront’s stores, dine on award-winning cuisine at the San Marco restaurant and marvel at the beautiful Mother City from atop of the Wheel of Excellence with this amazing prize.
The package includes:
- A V&A Waterfront shopping voucher to the value of R400
- A complimentary meal at San Marco to value of R150
- Four Wheel of Excellence tickets to the value of R320
Simply send your answer to the question, Where does the V&A Waterfront Historical Walking Tour depart from? to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Photos, videos and comments MUST fall into the specified categories otherwise they will not be considered.
2. All photographs, videos and comments must be the entrant’s original work, and will be judged on quality, subject matter, composition and how they relate to the category.
3. In terms of photographs and videos featuring people, failure to produce release forms giving permission by the subject will lead to disqualification.
4. Photos and videos must be taken within one of the following areas: Cape Town city centre, Atlantic Seaboard, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Cape Flats, Helderberg, Blaauwberg and the Cape Peninsula. See our maps page for more information.
5. All entrants must be willing to have their photographs and videos featured on Cape Town Tourism’s website (they will be attributed to the photographer) and the winning entry may be featured in various campaigns to promote Cape Town as a destination.
6. You may submit as many photos as you like, but please do not submit similar versions of the same image.
7. The judges’ (Cape Town Tourism marketing team and the V&A Waterfront) decision is final.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. The competition is not open to current or previous Cape Town Tourism and V&A Waterfront staff, their agents or associated business partners and family.