December 20, 2013
Two Oceans Marathon 2014 in Cape Town: Stay at Tsogo Sun
The world’s most beautiful marathon, the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon will once again be held in gorgeous Cape Town from Friday 18 to Monday 21 April, 2014 and where better to rest your weary mind, body and soul that at premier hotel group Tsogo Sun?
Reserve your room at the Southern Sun The Cullinan, Southern Sun Waterfront, Southern Sun Cape Sun, Garden Court De Waal and Garden Court Nelson Mandela Drive Boulevard from as little as R 1,295 and enjoy being pampered as you deserve.
Besides the fantastic rates and warm hospitality at the Tsogo Sun Hotels, you can also expect:
- Rise, shine and carbo-load: An early power breakfast on Saturday morning (from 4h30 am) and glucose station
- Eat like the champion runner you are: Feast on a carbo-loading dinner on Friday night (at an additional cost).
- Don’t miss the bus: Hop onto the scheduled shuttle to registration.
- Sleep in for free: As a treat for your marathon participation, you’ll receive complimentary late check out on until 16h00 on Monday.
- Get some last minute training in before your big day hitting the numerous great running trails, beach fronts and parks in the Mother City.
- Relax those aching muscles with a spa treatment or three at the Cape Sun and Southern Sun Waterfront’s Camelot Spas.
- Give your feet a rest and explore Cape Town via bus, boat or helicopter tours around the city.