August 20, 2012
Two more days until the end of #LoveCapeTown photo competition!
Fazielah Williams has lived in and loved her Mother City since birth. Having lived all over the Peninsula during her childhood, she now calls the picturesque City Bowl home and likes nothing more than watching the sun set over Table Bay from the window of her apartment.
A lover of the arts and proud Cape Town fanatic, Fazielah began her writing career by spending many hours as a child conjuring fantastical stories that featured independent heroines from faraway lands who saved the Prince instead. This Capetonian princess has enjoyed stints as a magical arts PRO and TV publicist before finding her calling as a travel writer.
When not waxing lyrical about the Fairest Cape’s most loved attractions and activities and embarking on unexpected adventures, Fazielah can usually be found taking in a show at one of the City’s fabulous theatres.
We’ve had hundreds amazing entries for the #LoveCapeTown photo competition but time is running out to enter. Entries close on Wednesday August 22, 2012, at noon.
From the iconic shots of our Wonder of Nature, Table Mountain to spectacular Cape Town sunsets and moving images of locals, eager photographers are sending in their images, in the hopes of winning a whopping R10 000.
I know you want that prize so get snapping! Here’s a quick reminder of how to enter:
1) Capture your love of the Mother City in an awesome shot that conveys either the vibrancy, hidden gems and beautiful people of our city.
2) Visit www.capetown.travel and fill in the entry form online.
3) Upload your stunning image.
4) Get all of your friends, family (even your grandma) and colleagues to vote for your image between September 5 and 26.
5) Check our website on September 27 to see if you are our lucky #LoveCapeTown photo competition winner.
To help get your creative juices flowing, here are just a few of the entries we’ve received so far: