February 12, 2009
Time running out for Valentine’s competition
With only two days left to submit your romantic Cape Town story to be published on our blog, time is running out…
Hurry and enter to stand a chance to win these fabulous prizes:
- 1 night’s accommodation for a couple who are deeply in love at the Cape Royale, Green Point, in addition to a free massage voucher for the Equinox Spa, a dinner voucher and 2 tickets to go up the Table Mountain cableway.
- 1 night’s accommodation for a couple who is celebrating a love that lasts at the Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West, including breakfast and 2 tickets to go up the Table Mountain cableway.
- 2 nights’ accommodation for a couple who has recently decided to commit to loving each other forever at Brooklands House, Rondebosch, including breakfast and 2 tickets to go up the Table Mountain cableway.
- Your blog submission should be along a romantic or Valentine’s theme, that must have some connection to Cape Town.
- Your submission should be original and interesting – the more personal the better
- Judging will take into account the quality of the writing and how the romantic theme was interpreted
- By sending us your post, you are automatically agreeing to it being published on our blog. No payment will be made for this
- Posts may be edited for quality and stylistic purposes
- Submissions should be no longer than 500 words
- Providing a photo or illustration for your piece will count in your favour
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
Some ideas for blog posts in this competition
- Write an anecdote about a personal experience
- Compose a love poem or letter
- Write about a particular “love landmark” in Cape Town, and why it is special
- Anything else you like!
Please email your entries by 5pm on February 12 2009 to firstname.lastname@example.org.