November 20, 2013
Start Your Countdown to Summer and Win Big with Cape Point
Fazielah Williams has lived in and loved her Mother City since birth. Having lived all over the Peninsula during her childhood, she now calls the picturesque City Bowl home and likes nothing more than watching the sun set over Table Bay from the window of her apartment.
A lover of the arts and proud Cape Town fanatic, Fazielah began her writing career by spending many hours as a child conjuring fantastical stories that featured independent heroines from faraway lands who saved the Prince instead. This Capetonian princess has enjoyed stints as a magical arts PRO and TV publicist before finding her calling as a travel writer.
When not waxing lyrical about the Fairest Cape’s most loved attractions and activities and embarking on unexpected adventures, Fazielah can usually be found taking in a show at one of the City’s fabulous theatres.
Long, lazy hot days are heading to gorgeous Cape Town and to celebrate, the iconic Cape Point is hosting an amazing “Countdown to Summer” competition.
Running until Friday 13 December, 2013, the kind folks at Cape Point are very generously giving away superb prizes on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms, including romantic meals for two, overnight stays surrounded by nature and adventurous experiences.
The fun part? Since the competition is run like an advent calendar, you never know what you’ll win! Each day brings a new opportunity to win an exciting, unexpected prize.
How do you enter? Simple, really:
- Get social and keep your eyes glued to Cape Point’s social media platforms for that day’s top giveaway.
- Fortune favours the brave so hit the comment button on the various Cape Point platforms to be line to win.
- Be eagled eyed and watch the various feeds to see if you’re a winner.
- Congrats! You’ve won… now be sure to post photos of you and a loved one enjoying your amazing prize and enjoy.
Now, for the important stuff:
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully:
• Cape Point will only provide the prize offered each day – this does not include flights to Cape Town or accommodation.
• Winners have six months to claim their prizes, if they are unable to claim the prize within this period they forfeit it.
• Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes
• Entrants to whom prizes will be awarded will be selected through a random third party daily draw.
• Winners will be announced daily on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Cape Point and their sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
• By entering the competition, entrants agree to accept these rules and to be bound by them.
Keen to spend the day exploring one of the Mother City’s most well-known attractions? The Cape Point Nature Reserve is open seven days a week (07h00 to 17h00April to September, 06h00 to 18h00 October to March), with the Flying Dutchman funicular, Two Oceans restaurant and the Curio Stores open from 09h00 to 17h00.
For more information, please visit www.capepoint.co.za, call +27(0)21 780 9010/11, like their Facebook fanpage or follow the conversation on Twitter.
Editor's Note: This blog was compiled with information supplied by SPLASH PR