September 17, 2013
Show your Cape Point of View and Win BIG!
Fazielah Williams has lived in and loved her Mother City since birth. Having lived all over the Peninsula during her childhood, she now calls the picturesque City Bowl home and likes nothing more than watching the sun set over Table Bay from the window of her apartment.
A lover of the arts and proud Cape Town fanatic, Fazielah began her writing career by spending many hours as a child conjuring fantastical stories that featured independent heroines from faraway lands who saved the Prince instead. This Capetonian princess has enjoyed stints as a magical arts PRO and TV publicist before finding her calling as a travel writer.
When not waxing lyrical about the Fairest Cape’s most loved attractions and activities and embarking on unexpected adventures, Fazielah can usually be found taking in a show at one of the City’s fabulous theatres.
Shutterbugs and Instagrammers, how would you like to win an iPad Mini, just for doing what you do best – taking jaw-droppingly amazing photos of one of #LoveCapeTown’ s most iconic attractions, the impressive Cape Point?
The majestic Cape Point, a nature reserve nestled within the Table Mountain National Park, is one of the most photogenic sights in our inspirational Mother City and keen photographers come from all over the world to capture it in all of its natural splendour.
Whether you’re visiting us from around the globe or you’re Capetonian and proud of it, getting a winning snapshot of Cape Point shouldn’t be too difficult. So, how do you enter? Simple, really:
- Be a follower: Find CapePointSA on Instagram and follow them
- Channel your inner Annie Liebovitz and take a pic while visiting Cape Point (the more creative your images, the better, so use your filters!)
- Tag it: Use the #capepoint and #CapePointipad hashtag and tag Cape Point in your photo
- Don’t be a slowpoke: The competition ends on Thursday 31 October, 2013 so enter, enter, enter if you want to win that amazing iPad!
- Congrats, you’re in the running: Cape Point will select their top ten entries, to be shared on their Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages, where they will decide on a winner based on votes by their fans and followers.
- And the winner is… Keep an eye on their pages and your mailbox to find out whether you’re the new proud owner on Friday 29 November, 2013.
Need some inspiration? Check out these awe-inspiring Instagram images of the fabulous Cape Point:
Go forth and prosper, Instagrammers! We look forward to seeing your amazing pics!