February 26, 2009
Cape Town Tourism requests proposals for brochure project manager
Cape Town Tourism requires the services of an individual or company to project manage the full scope of work for the 2010 Cape Town Official Visitors Guide for an eight month period, from mid March 2009 to November 2009.
The successful individual/company would be required to:
- Draft a detailed project plan and budget.
- By means of a procurement process, assist Cape Town Tourism with the procurement of relevant services like advertising sales; copywriting; editing; printing; distribution and conversion to digital format.
- Manage the timely delivery of all the project elements listed above including design and layout by Cape Town Tourism’s dedicated design agency.
- Liaise with the City of Cape Town’s 2010 FIFA World Cup team and FIFA, so as to ensure brand alignment and adequate 2010 Host City content.
- Present the project to members of Cape Town Tourism, so as to ensure buy-in and effective communication.
For full details, please download the proposal document