June 22, 2009
Cape Town Big 6 offers kids a great winter special
No trip to the Mother City is complete without visits to the Cape Town Big 6: the V&A Waterfront, the Table Mountain Cableway, Kirstenbosch National Botanic Gardens, Robben Island, Cape Point and the Constantia Vineyards.
This winter, the Cape Town Big 6 are offering kids fantastic specials to take advantage of during their winter school holidays:
- Two children travel free with every full paying adult on all V&A Waterfront harbour cruises for the winter school holiday period.
- Two children travel free with every full paying adult on the Table Mountain Cableway. This offer is valid from May 1 to September 15 2009 over weekends, public holidays and June school holidays only.
- Children under 18 years get free entry to the Kirstenbosch National Botanic Gardens.
- Children from 0 – 17 years only pay R50.00 entry to Robben Island from June 26 to July 20 2009.
- At Cape Point, two children under 18 years get a free funicular ride when they are accompanied by one paying adult. They also get a free kids meal with any main meal purchased at Two Oceans Restaurant and a free Cape Point coin for every Kids r King voucher produced at the Tiger’s Eye Curio Shop.
- Groot Constantia is running a colouring-in competition for kids. They receive a free packet of sweets on completion.
To see a full Big 6 children’s programme, visit www.capetownbig6.co.za.