May 29, 2013
Cape Town hotels make ‘world’s best service’ list
Three hotels in Cape Town have received recognition as offering the "World's Best Service", in a recent survey by Travel + Leisure.
The survey aims to recognise the best service found in hotels, resorts and airlines around the world, and is decided by T+L's readers.
"Excellent service is a definitive factor in repeat visits by overseas travellers," Western Cape Finance, Economic Development and Tourism Minister Alan Winde said in a statement last week.
These are the top-scoring establishments in the City Hotels category of the 'World's Best Service' survey for Africa and The Middle East (followed by their overall score):
1. Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Cape Town 97.14
2. Cape Grace, Cape Town 96.94
3. La Mamounia, Marrakesh, Morocco 96.30
4. One&Only, Cape Town 95.56
4. Saxon Boutique Hotel, Villas & Spa, Johannesburg, South Africa 95.56
Congratulations to these proudly Capetonian hotels!